Description of Project:
Objectives of the Assignment included (i) increased access to TVET programs, particularly for women and the poor; (ii) improved quality and relevance of the TVET system; (iii) in-creased involvement of employers in TVET delivery; and (iv) strengthen governance and management of TVET system.
Description of actual services provided by your staff within the assignment:
e.Gen was responsible for entire project management/implementation and following project tasks to achieving project Outputs.
Output 1 – Increased Access to TVET Program:
- Introduced VSC at Level 1 of Cambodian Qualification Framework.
- Developed & Implemented Policies for RPL/RCC.
- Piloted VSC & RPL/RCC with VSTP & SBP.
- Established Stipend Program for CQF Level 2-4 for Disadvantaged Youth & Women.
- Piloted Women’s Dormitories with Career Mentorship Program.
- Promoted social Marketing of TVET.
Output 2 – Improved Quality & Relevance of TVET System:
- Strengthened TVET Quality Assurance System.
- Established TVET Competency based Assessment and Certification System.
- Improved TVET Instructor Training System.
- Enhanced Voucher Skills Training Program (VSTP).
- Enhanced Skills Bridging Program (SBP).
- Improved TVET Facilities
Output 3 – Increased Involvement of Employers:
- Strengthened Internship Program.
- Established Sector Skills Councils.
- Enhanced Centers of Excellence.
Output 4 – Strengthened Governance & Management in TVET System:
- Strengthened RTCs and Training Centers at Provincial Level to Offer CQF Level 2 and above courses.
- Strengthened Financing of MLVT & Public TVET Institutes.
- Improved Information Management System.
- Gender Action Plan.
- Team Leadership, TVET Policy Planning, National Qualification Framework
- Project Implementation
- VSC & VSTP Development
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Skills Bridging
- Learning Resource Development
- Competency Based Training & Assessment System
- Innovative Training & Management Program
- CBT Master Teacher Training
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Civil/Construction Engineering
- Procurement Management
- Information Technology
- Social Marketing
- Middle Skills Development
- Public Financial Management/Business Process Analysis