ESIA, ESMP Study of a 75MW Power Plant and Quality Standards Gap Analysis Study
Description of Project
The objective of the project is to conduct the following for a private funded 75 MW captive-gas based power plant in Bangladesh:
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment
- Environmental & Social Management Plan
- Adherence to IFC EHS Standards, EHS Thermal Power Plant Standards and IFC Performance Standards
- Quality Management Gap Analysis for OHSAS 18001 certification and SA 8000 certification
- Child Labor Situation Assessment, Rehabilitation Framework & Back-to-school Program Action Plan
The study will enable the investment and erection of this power plant in Bangladesh.
Energy and Power
Abul Khair Steel & Power Ltd.